POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : The cloth falls again on his friend, the chromed sphere (MPEG1) : The cloth falls again on his friend, the chromed sphere (MPEG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 23:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  The cloth falls again on his friend, the chromed sphere (MPEG1)
From: Fernando González del Cueto
Date: 21 Jan 2002 01:39:06
Message: <3c4bb78a@news.povray.org>
I discarded my "explicit velocity" idea, which didn't give anything better
than a very energetic and vigorous sheet of rubber...

However, I did try to improve the air resistance and the wrinkliness of the
cloth. I think this time it is neither too stiff nor like a melted chewing
gum.

I want to experiment now with wind! I hope it won't be too difficult, as I
already have some of it in the air-resistance routine.

I think this time it needed more triangles, but I didn't have the patience
to experiment with finer mesh.

As always, I'll be happy to read your comments and suggestions.

Fernando.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'newcloth14.m1v.mpg' (261 KB)